In the clothing warehouse for H&M, we are looking for new employees who will work in various departments: "Picking, Packing and Returns"
Necessary communication in English!
The warehouse is open 24/7
Three-shift operation + surcharges for changes from 25-100%
Picking: Collection of orders. You move around the warehouse and collect specific goods for the order using a scanner and a trolley.
Packing: Packing goods in shipping boxes
Returns: Records of returned goods to the system, control of returned products
In each department you will receive regular training for the position.
We are looking for flexible people who will be willing to work in dynamic environment.
- Dutch employment contract
- 24 days of paid leave per year
- payouts weekly - only on your own bank account!
- secured coordinator services
- secured accommodation / subsidized
- secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
- the registration of the so - called "tax number in the Netherlands" is handled by the employer
- Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival
- Advice on travel to the Netherlands
- our agency does not charge any placement fees before or after leaving for the Netherlands
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV, where your previous work experience will be described.
Every work experience is taken into account and can help you with your choice.
We will contact the selected candidate immediately.
The position is suitable for candidates with education
high school without graduation
high school graduate
postgraduate / higher vocational education
English Language - Intermediate (B1)