Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Inspector End of Line who will ensure that the products of one of the most progressive vehicle brands meet the high standards.
He/She will be part of the Quality Team in Tilburg Factory and will report into the Quality manager.
The main responsibility is the inspection of vehicles for the European market in accordance with the written standards and the recording of potential findings. In case non-conformances are found, it is furthermore his/her responsibility to verify that the repairs have been executed properly to satisfy the future owner of the vehicles to the full extend.
Once the appearance and the customer facing functionalities of the vehicles have been verified by the Vehicle Inspector End of Line, he/she will ensure that all required functional tests had been successfully passed before factory gating the vehicle.
The ideal candidate has substantial understanding of the job; applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of task and uses judgment to resolve issues on the spot.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Performing thorough inspections on vehicles under supervision, making sure that every vehicle that leaves the factory complies to the quality standards
• Recording of possible non-conformances by usage of systems,
• Under supervision, verification that potential rework is executed to the customers satisfaction with regard to surface finish and customer facing functionality
• Verification that only vehicles which have successfully passed all functional tests will leave the factory
• Work from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal and written instructions.
• Performing the inspection in the time as indicated per stack lights
• Performing of other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate has :
• An eye for details and the ability to remain fully focused while performing repetitive work
• Knowledge of the vehicles functionality and understanding of correlations between defect descriptions, repair notes and the actual appearance of the vehicle.
• The ability to follow oral and written instructions
• The ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders, this includes colleagues, customers and third parties
• Flexibility towards a fast-changing environment and processes as well as flexibility towards working in shifts on diverse times
• A valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurable
• Commitment and a Quality Mindset
• Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions
• Have an excellent eye for details and the ability to remain fully focused while performing repetitive work
• Good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Zamestnanecké výhody, benefity
- Work in cycles : 6 – 8 weeks work and then 4- 6 weeks off
- Dutch employment contract
- 24 days of paid leave per year
- payouts weekly - only to your own bank account!
- secured coordinator services
- secured accommodation / subsidized
- secured means of transport from accommodation to work and back
- the registration of the so - called "tax number in the Netherlands" is handled by the employer
- Registration for compulsory statutory health insurance in the Netherlands is processed by the employer upon arrival
- Advice on travel to the Netherlands
- our agency does not charge any fees to give you the job
Spoločnosť, pre ktorú je pozícia obsadzovaná
Automobilový priemysel, výroba dopravných prostriedkov
Number one leader of electric vehicles.
Požiadavky na zamestnanca
Pozícii vyhovujú uchádzači so vzdelaním
stredoškolské s maturitou
nadstavbové/vyššie odborné vzdelanie
vysokoškolské I. stupňa
vysokoškolské II. stupňa
vysokoškolské III. stupňa
Anglický jazyk - Stredne pokročilý (B2)
Počet rokov praxe